Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Born to be Wiiiild






Now that I'm not "grounded" anymore, life has been a little more interesting. I begged and begged mom to take me on a scooter ride yesterday, but she & the dad had other stuff to do. She promised to take me today. So soon after the parents got home from taking the trash to the dump and grocery shopping, I got to go!!! Dad strapped me into my safety harness and off we went! It was a short ride around the yard, but it was enough to feel the wind blow through my feathers, the bugs in my beakie, and a sense that I was flying! Wheeee!!!

After my brief ride, the dad decided it was time to play his favorite game..."Pose the 'too". So I became a poser for him. Little did I know he was going to pose me on a cactus! I was afraid for my feeties, but luckily, there were no needles, so I was fine. I think I'm rather photogenic, don't you?

-Baby Snuggy the Beautiful Biker

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

When I saw the title (before the picture loaded) I knew it was going to be you on the Scootoo'ter! You look fabulous and so does your mom.

I love it when you pose. I can't get enough of you!!!!!

Glad to see you are not grounded anymore. Stay on their good side.

8:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great. Now my cockatoos all want a scooter. Of course, this all seems well and good until they actually have to RIDE one.

Mr Snuggs: you are one remarkable bird. Have you thought about getting your own scooter and a little leather jacket?

4:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home