Saturday, September 23, 2006

A good day and a bad day


Today mom & dad took me to the birdie store in Denver with the promise of getting me a toy if I was good. I'm always good, aren't I? Well, little did I know what I had to be good for. Next thing I know, some strange lady is taking me out of my travel box, wrapping me in a towel, and GRINDING my feeties! As if that wasn't bad enough, she darn near ground my face off!!!!!!!!!! Now the tip of my beakie has been rounded off (although I think it makes me look kinda cute) and my feeties are all rounded off too!

But the best news is that we found a rasta man!!!! He's different colors than our old one, but it's the rasta all the same. My old rasta came from Portland, Oregon about 2 years ago. I loved him, cuddled with him, and beat him senseless until there was nothing left. I've missed him so much. Well, now I have a new one and a source for more! The picture at the top is my new rasta man before I got a hold of him. OH...and I'm trying to get the pic of rasta rotated, but I'm having technical difficulties.


-Snuggy & the new rasta

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Louie may get jealous of Rasta Man especially now that you have had a pedicure and a "facial".

7:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well I must say I think I'll be OK with your new "friend" as long as your happy. Just know the next time you come to Utah, I would hope that you play with me. ;)

Love,
Louie

9:15 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

Oh Louie! You'll always be my favorite! Nobirdy can fling chopsticks as well as you do. And that laugh...oh I still chuckle when I think of it. I've already chewed off all of rasta's hair beads.

Love,
Snuggy

6:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Snuggy? I need to hear from you! It has been too long. I am going to tell your parents to take Rasta Man away from you so you can write in your journal. I am sure Louie needs to hear from you also.

10:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home