Thursday, August 31, 2006

Tree time in Thayne, WY


Tooday we arrived in Thayne, Wyoming. Dad says we're here to see mountains, but we are staying 60 miles away because our RV park here is only $56 for a week. That's a steal! So we were outside looking around and I spotted a very nice birch tree. I asked dad to put me in it and he did. I started doing my favorite activity....chewing.












I chewed and chewed and chewed. When I was done the casualty list included 2 branches and more leaves than I could count.In this picture, I'm telling the dad that I'm done and too come and get me!









I didn't really chew the leaves, I just plucked them and dropped them onto the ground. This morning mom & dad had to go down the street 'cause the internet is in a barn. Mom said she would update my blog and tell my auntie Linda and the toostreet gang about it. Next week starting on Toosday, we'll be in Salt Lake City again. I'm excited to see my toostreet friends!

-Snuggy the tree climbing too

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are so beautiful up in the tree! I'm glad that your mommy and daddy let you get excitement every now and then. If you were here in our campground and up in our tree, you would be harrassed by all my Hummingbirds.

1:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can you imagine a whole flock of those things in a tree? We're amazed that Aussieland has any trees left with all those destructive chewers... We hope to travel down under someday to see Baby Snuggy's cousins.

7:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home