Sunday, August 13, 2006

A "Buddy" for me!


Today we "landed" in Mountain Meadows RV Park in Hungry Horse, Montana, which is 10 miles from Glacier National Park. Mom and dad were outside eating PASTA without me and I got mad. I mean, I could see them from my cage, eating without me. So I screamed and screamed. When that didn't work, I did my famous, "shake my head and scream" move. When the neighbors came home and wondered what the noise was, I got to come out. Turns out they have an Amazon named Buddy. He's small for an Amazon and has this cool white patch on his head. He used to talk but when he turned 7 and didn't get a woman, he stopped talking. Now he's 19 and still won't talk. I think that's silly. I thought I might be able to charm him into talking with my feminine ways, but he wasn't having it. I think he's given up. Anyway, here's a picture of me and Buddy in the evening.

-Baby Snuggy the flirt

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home