Sunday, July 23, 2006

Holed up in a hotel in Eugene


Sadly, I'm out of the moho for at least 3 weeks while it gets fixed. In the meantime we're in a place called the Residence Inn. Guess I'm the resident they are talkin' about! In the pic above, you can see my spot is on my cage on the table. See the lamp behind me? I love to chew it!!! I chew it every chance I get, even when the mom & dad yell at me, I still chew it! I'm obsessed. Today they are trying to distract me with this cool little rubber ball toy. It'll keep me occupied for awhile. Not much exciting goes on around here. Sometimes the housekeeper comes in. She doesn't speak english and mom told her I'd bite her finger off (I wouldn't really, but that's to keep their fingers outta my domaine). I have only gotten outside once 'cuz it got really really hot here. Mom says it's a hunert! Dat's really hot! Whew! So we hang out in the a/c and nap, watch TV and read.

-The Snug

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home