Friday, August 11, 2006

Eating popcorn with dad


Last night mom & dad had popcorn and drinks. I always insist that I get popcorn too. Sometimes they put some in my dinner bowl and lock me in my cage. Not fun! Sometimes they hook my dinner bowl on the top of my cage and let me "eat out". The problem with that is when I'm done, I let them know by picking up my bowl and flinging it down the moho stairs. Done! Last night dad got the brilliant idea of letting me stand on his bowl while we ate peacefully together. Dad liked it because all my mess went in the bowl. I liked it because I had access to a LOT of popcorn!

-Baby Snug the popcorn monster!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is so good to hear from you again. I have missed hearing from you. You still look sweet as ever! I wish I was there giving you a smooch.

8:58 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

I almost wish you were here to smooch me too...or least give popcorn!

-Baby Snuggy

9:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home