Thursday, September 07, 2006

My last visit to Cockatoo Street for awhile


Today was a big day for me! Since I knew I was going to Cockatoo street and they have boys there, I had to be looking my best. Dad gave me a wing trim, then dad & mom grounded my feeties down. I didn't like that. I made swiss cheese out of the towel they wrapped me in. I felt like the filling of a burritoo! Later that evening we took sushi over to Cockatoo street. The girls ate sushi and the boys ate pizza. I ate a chopstick and some pizza crust. I met a CUTE boy named Louie. He likes to fling chopsticks too, but he can fling them higher and harder than I do. Then he laughs and laughs and laughs!!! He seemed to like me, in the pictures you can see him talking to me and listening intently to what I have to say. He's also up for some preening anytime, so I gave him a quicky on the head! LOL!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooh! Snuggy has a boyfriend!!!! I guess all the work your parents did getting you ready for your date worked. We will just have to see if you can last a long distance relationship. The quickie on the head will have Louie all worked up for awhile. :)

Love ya!

6:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home