Sunday, August 20, 2006

I'm craaaazy for cookie dough!!!




Tonight is our last night in Hungry Horse, Montana (near Glacier Nat'l Park), so mom & I made Toll House cookie dough for our next 'too days of driving. While mom did the making, I did the supervisin'. I kept leaning down and asking, "is it cookie dough yet?". At one point I almost got my beakie in the beaters because I'm sooooo crazy for cookie dough. Mom said I was a pestoocle (rhymes with "testicle" tee-hee!). When it was finally really cookie dough, she let dad & I lick the beaters. Here's a few pictures of us licking the beaters. I only got one beater and tried to hold it up myself, but it was 'too heavy. Mom says all that sugar isn't 'too good for me either. I'll be visitooin the Cockatoo St. 'toos soon. I wonder if they like cookie dough? I wonder if there mom lets them have any? Hmmm......*having devious thoughts*.





3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I craaaazy for 'TOOoooooos! Thanks for all the pictures! I got my Snuggy fix today. Keep writing.

8:45 AM  
Blogger Laura said...

Thanks Auntie Linda...keep reading!

10:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Miss Snuggs. Everyone at Cockatoo Street LOVES cookie dough too. Sometimes mom brings the beaters up and hangs them in our room. It keeps us quiet for hours while we pick off every last molecule of dough. Now, if we could only get her to bring up a big cup of coffee once in a while...

7:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home