Saturday, July 08, 2006

Visitooin in SLC


We've been in SLC for a week now and I've been a visitooin 'too. I went to Cockatoo Street 'too times! The first time was pretty overwhelming because I slept in the next day until 9am! I only got up because the dad made me. But at the first visit, Ellie, the other banana-headed bird hung out with me, not near me but in my area. She recognizes that us yellow-headed birds have to hang together to prevent the umbrellas taking over the world.

Last night mom took sushi over the to Cockatoo street. Us birds munched on chopsticks while the moms ate sushi. The dad, Gregg, doesn't like sushi, so he hung out with us. Later we went to the bird room and I hung out with Chickin. He says his name a lot, like me. He musta usta get in a lot of trouble, because he likes to say, "Whacha doin chickin?"

This morning I only slept in until 8:15. The dad and I shared a piece of toast w/peanut butter. I LOVE peanut butter as you can see in the pic above.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home