Friday, June 23, 2006

Horsin' Around Rapid City

Horsin’ Around

So, here we are camped out in Rapid City, SD. Mom and Dad says we are here for picture ID’s, whatever that means?

The weather here is strange, but better then Seattle, where it rained every day! It is sunny and nice, then it gets dark, windy and rainy. Next thing you know, it’s sunny again. At least it stays nice enough for us to take a walk every day.

I usually just harass dogs on our walks. Yesterday, for example, I had this huge bulldog cowering underneath a picnic table!! Today was very different! Mom and dad stopped to pet and feed these things they called ‘horses’. They were larger then any dog I’ve ever seen! (Maybe close in size to the Great Danes I met in Oregon, they were BIG babies too!)



I had to get a closer look at these things. They pretty much ignored me, it might have had something to do with fact dad was FEEDING them!

I think I coulda’ took em' though!!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Snuggybird: Glad to see you're still enjoying your time on the road. Wow you really get around. Not sure about those horses though... Hope you come back to Utah to see us soon! Love, Ellie and the 'toostreet gang.

9:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home