Monday, May 29, 2006

Day of bike rides, walks, dogs & a cat

I'm sorry, loyal readers, that I haven't posted anything in a long time, but my life hasn't been too exciting lately. First we traveled for 3 days in a row, then I was stuck in this darn moho because it rained and rained and rained for 5 days. It brought back memories of our first campground, way back in October, 2005 in Pennsylvania. We're in Eugene, Oregon where it rains 48" a year, go figure. But today I finally got to get out & about. I even met some of the neighbors. First dad took me on a walk up to the office to get our mail. Then, after my parronts came back from a bike ride, mom took me on a bike ride. We went down the road a bit, then around the campground 'too times! I was pretty tired after that. But that wasn't all! After dinner, mom & dad took me on a walk. First we discovered a cat in the windshield of the moho next door. We had a staring contest. I won (naturally). After I won that contest, we started walking. We walked around the campground once and I met 4 dogs! I even gave one that got a little too close a POW on the nose.

After we got back, mom & dad made popcorn while they watched The Apprentice. I didn't watch it. I just ate my popcorn under the TV, on top of my cage. Then it got dark and I went too sleep....exhausted. Whew!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home