Saturday, April 08, 2006

Conquering Cats! (Gilroy, CA)

I haven't had much to post lately, it's been cold and rainy for the last week here in Central California.




The weater was nice today, time for mom and dad to take me for a walk around the campground. So, this morning I took a BIG shower. At first Dad had to convince me, but once he did, there was no stopping me. I scrubbed my head into his hand, spread my wings out waaaayyy far, and shook my booty. Now I'm clean and my wing pits smell baby butt fresh. Aaahhhhh..... I have to look my best for my walk.





Later, in the afternoon, I caught this cat spying on me on top of my car! Since I've already conqured dogs (see my earlier post), time to smack down a cat!





I asked dad to take me outside for the best effect. When we went out there, I screamed as loud as I could at her! She jumped off the car, into the street and immediately rolled over to play dead.

Cat's are such babies!!!

-Snuggy, the clean 'too-

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Baby Snuggy you are cute wrapped up in that towel. Now I know how I can hold you the next time I see you. Didn't you tell your parents that you have bathing in all the leaks and you didn't need another one?

5:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home