Saturday, November 25, 2006

Bikes and horses




Here in 'Toosun, I've been a busy and athletic 'too. As you can see, I got dad to take me on a nighttime bike ride. Fortunately, the dad realized the importance of me carb loading before my big ride, so that morning we shared a bowl of oatmeal. This isn't your typical, quicky Quaker oats...nooo!!! I'm too much of a diva for that! This is special, steel cut oatmeal that takes half an hour to cook. The whole time dad is cooking them, I'm hanging off his shoulder, watching.



In other news, there's another one of those horse-type thingies that moved in here last night. Apparently some lady is loaning it to the mom. This is NOT a good development because of 'too things:

1) Takes time away from ME!
2) I don't like horses.

-The Dissed Baby Snuggy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home