Tuesday, February 21, 2006

I think I met a boy today (Tucson)

Mom & dad went for a walk around the campground today and heard noises.....bird noises...and not the kind made by the ones that live in trees. Later mom & I snuck over to inves-too-gate. We met a nice couple with 3 birds: a mini-macaw, a yellow-naped amazon, and an african gray. They don't know the sexes of their birds, but I'm betting the amazon is a boy. He was flirting with me in a major way! I looked at him and made my clicking noises, then he really went to town! He showed me his wings and was bobbing and weaving his head all around. He even looked at me with love in his eyes.....I swear! The more I clicked at him, the more he weaved and bobbed. It was great fun. Tomorrow we're moving on to drive for 2 days to get to Palm Springs, but I'll try to get a picture before we leave.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home