Friday, January 27, 2006

I met a bird friend!!!!



Wow! Can you believe it? For the first time in all my camping years (total=4 mos.) I met a birdy buddy!!! We were with a group in the middle of the desert, where my white feathers got all dusty and we met a bird. He's called African Gray and he can talk circles around me. But even more important he had seeds in his cage!!! I think he was a boy 'cause he was hanging upside down & doing posing flirty stuff with his wings. Mom said I was to keep away from boys 'cause they can cause trouble for a sweet, little, innocent girl like myself. Wonder what kinda trouble? Anyway, you can see the pictures of my new friend, Campy. And the other picture is a birdy buddy that turned out not to be a real bird. Some guy had a bird made all of leather that he got in Mexico. It was very pretty, but NOT nearly as cute as me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home